WTB: mini brittle stars

RossTheReefer1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2014
Messages
191
Reaction score
88
Location
Cedar Park, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know i gave out a bunch of these little guys but i don't have any since the tank reset.

Can anyone spare a few? As many as possible pleease
 
I know a guy in the Berkshires who sells them. 10 dollars for six or something like that. Also has some nice frags from time to time. If your interested I can send you his craigslist ad which he keeps updated with what stock he has available.
 
I know a guy in the Berkshires who sells them. 10 dollars for six or something like that. Also has some nice frags from time to time. If your interested I can send you his craigslist ad which he keeps updated with what stock he has available.

That would be excellent, thank you.
 
I might be able to grab a few for you out of my tank. Are you going to the after hours event at Shoreline Pet on Sunday?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new