WTB MochaVinci Clown

brandondavidson

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2023
Messages
62
Reaction score
54
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m interested in buying a small-medium <2in mocha Vinci clown. Would much prefer to pickup locally (Long Island preferred but can do NYC/north jersey if needed). If you have any, especially a pair, (both don’t have to be vinci’s) please contact me, I’m interested.
 
I saw a really nice specimen at PetCo yesterday, but it was in there observation tank. The tank had a sticker for a generic clownfish for $24.99 and I was going to ask them to net it until I saw the "Observation" note scribbled on the front glass. I was surprized they had such a nice one. Anyway, Long ways from you, GL! BUMP
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new