• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

wtb MP10

pinreefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 15, 2022
Messages
9
Reaction score
4
Location
Pomona
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looking for a used MP10
I’ll send you a pre paid shipping label
 
Have a mp10 with extra wetside and guard. mobius capable, manufactured in 2022 only used for less than a year. 230
 
I have an MP10. Plugged it into my 10 gallon and it was too much flow and has been sitting in the box since. Ended up going with the Nero 3.
 
I have an MP10. Plugged it into my 10 gallon and it was too much flow and has been sitting in the box since. Ended up going with the Nero 3.
Still have it?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new