• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Wtb PD blasto and pm jawbreaker

TCseh

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2022
Messages
481
Reaction score
239
Location
Broken Arrow Oklahoma
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanting to buy some original PD blastos, and high end pm jawbreaker. Dm me if you have any of these or any else collectors softies and lps.

download (4).jpeg download (3).jpeg Screenshot_20231108_224945_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20231108_224955_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20231108_225004_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20231108_225025_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20231108_225043_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20231108_225052_Facebook.jpg
 
I have RDPDs I can cut, and CC24khg heads available, plus other collector LPS, and rare zoas not too many other people have.
 
I have RDPDs I can cut, and CC24khg heads available, plus other collector LPS, and rare zoas not too many other people have.
I am interested as well. Could you pm me? Sorry if I highjacked this thread!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new