WTB: Pico or Nano

NeveSSL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I knew I couldn't stay away long. :) I'm looking for a small tank. Anybody have a small tank, no more than 10g, that they'd like to sell? Just looking to setup a small, fairly simple pico until we get a house. Then I'll go all out. :)

Brandon

OP
OP
NeveSSL

NeveSSL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! Its always been in the back of my mind, and I've been planning on waiting until we get a house, but it will be getting too cold to fly soon so I need something to play with over the winter. On top of that, I made the mistake of going to Shedd Aquarium while I was in Chicago last week. :D I have all the rock and lighting I need (both T5HOs and some LEDs I may try to use), so I'm going to do a pico or small nano. Its time. :)

Brandon

OP
OP
NeveSSL

NeveSSL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jay, I love you. :D lol How much do you want for it? Feel free to send it in PM if you'd like.

Brandon

OP
OP
NeveSSL

NeveSSL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha! Thanks, Bart. I'll be putting LEDs in, so I will take you up on that. :) Sorry I missed your call the other day. I was in Chicago at a trade show and forgot to call you back!

I don't think that little bit of extra voltage would hurt anything, but you could put a resistor in line if you wanted to. Probably just a 50 ohm resistor would drop it down enough, but I'm not 100% sure how much amperage is going through those circuits to know for sure.

Brandon

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 53 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%

Back