• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Pods to Seed a 2G Pico Jar

Blitz7737

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hiiii.

Looking to get a very small amount of pods to try to seed a 2 gallon pico jar. During our cycle we let ammonia simmer for way too long and probably killed all the critters in the live rock, so if there were pods, there probably are not any now. Tank is highlighted in my build thread.

Tank is still relatively young, but there is ample brown algae and 2 blue legged hermits cruising around it. So would only need a small amount of pods to try giving a tank population a shot. Mainly looking to add to the biodiversity, help the stability, and further evolve our little ocean ecosystem.

Located in ABQ, please send me a message if interested.

Thanks to @terraincognita for the post suggestion!

Water Dog

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Grab some from @hollback. I’ve bought pods from him before a each bottle I bought came loaded with healthy pods.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back