• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB RODI filtration system!

MrsWeathers

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2020
Messages
132
Reaction score
98
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m Looking for a sufficient RODI water filtration system reasonably priced. At least 75gpd.
 
Where are you located?
 
Dexter, MO. Would be willing to pay shipping if it isn’t outrageous!
 
I can get you hooked up. my RODI unit is not longer in service and I have leftover filters. I will send you a PM
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new