• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB: T5 Retrofit/Components

andrewey

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
6,211
Location
Arizona
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Going to be adding some T5s to my 40 breeder, so wanted to check here first if anyone has any t5 retrofits, any of the components (ballast, sockets, reflectors, bulbs), or any cheaper lighting units I can take apart before I order online. I'm flexible with this project, so looking for either 24w or 39w (24-36"). Thanks!
 
One last check before I purchase new.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new