WTB - Tank Setup

BfishLpond78

F.U.P.A.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Long time no see fellow reefers!

I have a friend who brought his family to FFM and he’s looking for a tank setup. I thought no better place than here. If anyone has a 50-75 RR lying around please let me know and we’ll come with cash to scoop it up. After we figure out the tank we will look for equipment.

Thanks!!!

pecan2phat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mike,
If your friend wants that cube in my basement, he can have it for free. Lots of bungles with the tank but it held water and looked okay when running as you saw for yourself.
Caveat is that I need muscle to move the in-wall 120g & that back wall 100g out of the basement, bad back lol!

TonyGugino

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will have a 60 cube up for sale very shortly. Will come with all plumbing, return pump, sump, skimmer, refugium light and stand. Could include live rock too as I am not going to be using all of it in my downsize. Shoot me a PM if you want some pictures.

Kvinal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mike,
If your friend wants that cube in my basement, he can have it for free. Lots of bungles with the tank but it held water and looked okay when running as you saw for yourself.
Caveat is that I need muscle to move the in-wall 120g & that back wall 100g out of the basement, bad back lol!

I can help lift tank for ya. Free!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 60 39.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 22.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.9%
Back