• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB: Two Kessil AP 700 Diffusers

Martyd

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2013
Messages
477
Reaction score
267
Location
Summerville, SC
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need a pair of Kessil AP 700 diffusers. Will purchase outright or I have some equipment to offer in trade.

Thanks.

Marty
 
No problem. I had to share the news with someone that was in the same situation as me. For what it's worth on the last ones, I got the slight set for $27 (plus taxes, s&h). The major set went above $50. Not sure if these will go the same way but the slight set is perfect for me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new