Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!
Pm sentI have a big ol colony I’ve been debating letting go of.
You must frag it and sell us some frags!
Did you get my pm?
It is definitely a super nice colony, has a bunch of different colors on it. Such a nice colony I hate to frag it up…lolYou must frag it and sell us some frags!
It’s beautiful!
Hahah That’s is true! But there’s so much potential on each frag :loudly-crying-face:It is definitely a super nice colony, has a bunch of different colors on it. Such a nice colony I hate to frag it up…lol