WTS: MRC Calcium Reactor

Mike_Diako

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
101
Reaction score
50
Location
Coventry, CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sale is a My Reef Creations Calcium Reactor. I purchased this with the intent of using on my tank however I decided to stick with 2-part dosing since this reactor is catered to a much larger system than mine. It includes an Iwaki pump, two 5lb Co2 tanks (partially filled), regulator, PH probe holder, effluent valve, two gallon jugs of aragonite media & misc tubing to hook everything up. The only issue I have encountered was one of the regulator dials (low side) does not function. I did hook it all up and ran it with freshwater and from what I can tell, everything appears to be working correctly.

Just the reactor minus the pump, regulator, tanks, etc. sells for $400+.

Asking $200 for everything.

I am open to offers and trades.

Please call or text at (860) 306-0958.

Thanks,

Mike

00u0u_TDUGM1Oa6m_600x450.jpg
00101_gAWzRLOSeUL_600x450.jpg
00202_8v19zTleluc_600x450.jpg
01414_3LLAeCHxiLH_600x450.jpg
01515_cqVFuK1sJk1_600x450.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new