• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTS OR Trade Tunze 6212 Wavebox

bucksfan1976

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2011
Messages
846
Reaction score
3
Location
columbus
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WTT Tunze 6212 Wavebox with Magnets and photo sensor for a MP40

This has the magnet upgrade and the photo sensor. Works perfect. Looking to sell for $450 or trade for a MP40 or MP60
 
I can trade you an mp40 for it. I have a battery backup available as well. Let me know. In 2hours North of you
 
I don't think so, I have pm'ed a couple of timed about it with no responses.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new