WTS Starfire 50 Cube w/ custom Sump

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marc11
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Marc11

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2013
Messages
554
Reaction score
105
Location
North Branford, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I upgraded and have no use for the old tank.
Tank is 50 cube 24x24x20, .5 inch starfire glass. It comes with a ghost overflow set for bean animal (super quiet). Tank has a few scratches. DIY screen top included.

Sump is a custom with return chamber, fuge chamber, skimmer chamber and ATO chamber.

Custom light fixture includes 2 t5's and houses a Radion perfectly (radion not included).

Stand is free if you want it.

Asking $350 for everything.
 
c6f192873b35aa7d12f0905764d4405a.jpg


c7d27a55c49f1673aee6134ae6b54a1c.jpg


ca39bca675b2cfa88901cbdac5f2b317.jpg
 
Interested. Sent you a pm
 
Ok i am not ready for sps yet? Is that the toughest of corals to keep? I do have good lighting and good water parameters
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new