• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

wtt 120 gallon tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter fergi138
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

fergi138

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2010
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Neosho, MO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 120 gallon 4x2x2 drilled tank with custom 6 long and 42 inch tall stand I would like to trade for a smaller cube style system with equal equipment. The tank will come with a 75 gallon sump, asm g4x skimmer,Hamilton belize 4 ft. 2x250 watt MH 2x54 watt t5. I am keeping my rock and livestock. Simply just do not have enough room in new house for this big tank. Also might consider trade for other items that are not salt related. Just pm with questions. I live in SW Missouri. Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new