• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTT AP700 for Radions

SonoranReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello looking to trade my Kessil AP700 with two mounting arms and extension kit (had it mounted to stand being the tank) for Radion’s.

PM me with what you have if you are interested.
8eec032c287f0484d8862e7ccb1a5217.jpg

OP
OP
SonoranReefer

SonoranReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still have the light guys, so will be keeping the mounts for now. If I find someone to trade with that doesn’t want the mounts I’ll let you know.

Ideally for anyone else I’m looking for 2 Radions, preferably G3 PROS or up. Depending on the situation and what is offered I’d be willing to trade the AP700 plus cash.

One XR30 isint enough to change thins much for my setup, looking to do some different things with the coverage and possible upgrades in the future.

OP
OP
SonoranReefer

SonoranReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trade for 2 360 we with gooseneck and 90 adapter and controller?

No thank you, but thanks for the offer. I originally was going to do two 360’s and a controller like that but went with the AP700 since it’s pretty much the same price as 2 360’s and controller and has the wide angle lens and app control.

Really wanting to stick with Radions next, I think if I had a 6ft tank I would just get a second AP700.

shawncp00

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two hydra 26hds if you’re interested got them in October of 2017

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 28 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back