WTT: Clowns for Zoas

  • Thread starter Thread starter ignatz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ignatz

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2010
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Location
Orlando
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These fish are from the crossing of a wild "snowflake" mother vs. a Proaquatix Black Ice father. All the fish are at least 1.25" (not counting the tail) and are around 10 months old. I'm not sure what you call them but I think of them as "Mocha Ice" (if there's a better name, please clue me in).

Here are the WYSIWYG fish I have to trade for zoas:

1.
[video=youtube;PVqrTPiUBa0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVqrTPiUBa0[/video]

2.
[video=youtube;xBf3AgGcsAA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBf3AgGcsAA[/video]

3.
[video=youtube;u74bv9Gqq9I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u74bv9Gqq9I[/video]

4.
[video=youtube;7G32RPeBZ7o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G32RPeBZ7o[/video]

5.
[video=youtube;mD5_-ryrpUs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD5_-ryrpUs[/video]

6.
[video=youtube;JHfRKKH5Gj0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHfRKKH5Gj0[/video]

7.
[video=youtube;fK_Z_gKQUaw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK_Z_gKQUaw[/video]

8.
[video=youtube;cDjTkqJj0oc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDjTkqJj0oc[/video]
 
c_healy - Thanks for the compliment.

#5 and #6 are pending.
 
It was nice meeting you, thanks for the clowns.

Great trader and excellent fish. No deformities and the fish are gorgeous.

I look forward to the black snowflakes ;)
 
c_healy - We just made an face to face trade across state lines at a coral store neither of us had ever been to... wow. Seriously cool experience. Many thanks for the nice corals and introducing me to Ultra. It was a blast and I look forward to future trades.
 
Me too, it was very cool to meet you and trey(owner of ultra corals). Had a good time talking about the hobby with yall and getting to browse their live stock. His new set up is going to be awesome!

Can't wait for the future trades, maybe we should make it a point to always meet at a new lfs each time ;)
 
Thanks again everyone. Mods, please mark this one as closed. Remaining pairs will be listed for sale later this week.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new