• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTT: looking to trade wp25 for WP40

  • Thread starter Thread starter ifarmer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ifarmer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2012
Messages
1,347
Reaction score
251
Location
Hawaii USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anyone have a wp40 that want to trade for a wp25?
my wp25 is about 2 months old. They are great pump and very powerful.
My tank is 120g, so I need a WP40 for more flow

thanks
 
I prefer to trade but if I have to sell, I would like $70 shipped
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new