Wtt

SaltAddict89

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2014
Messages
447
Reaction score
26
Location
Groton,CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Large Kenya tree
Green 2 head frag frogspawn (2)
Six line wrasse 2.5"

I will trade it for unused dry rock or a 36" piece of black acrylic
 
I'm in Groton also , how much rock are you looking for ? I have liverock - some covered in purple mushrooms . Interested in the 6 line and the frog frag. I have rock - toadstool frags and hammer frags to trade . 860-514-9825 text anytime
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new