WWC Allstar for another high end sps

JupiterReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 6, 2016
Messages
1,017
Reaction score
401
Location
Jupiter Florida
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
WWC Allstar frag for another high end sps. Would like a home wrecker frag. Mother colony picture shown. Local trade located in Jupiter Florida
1C4C8E04-C824-40ED-98B0-BED922F81BCE.jpeg
644462E8-FAB3-4604-9835-B0058651101B.jpeg
D3B643C1-AE9F-4F71-9940-BF3320838DE1.jpeg
 
in pompano, what other frags do you have for trade/sale?
 
in pompano, what other frags do you have for trade/sale?
Just trading right now: JF Highlighter, Oregon Tort, TSA Rainbow Sherbet , Tricolor Valida, Green Goblin Anacropora, Pink Cadillac, and TSA Bill Murray
 
How long have you been growing the allstar, mine is a slow grower
Beautiful colony
It got even bigger than the picture. I pretty much fragged most of it and started again from a small piece. At that point in the picture I believe I had it for a couple of years.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new