WWC budgie smuggler frags

Sr5_Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2009
Messages
215
Reaction score
23
Location
Los Angeles CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I have some very nice and healthy WWC budgie smuggler frags available. Price includes shipping. I’ve had this since it was first released and you’ll see a picture of my mother colony attached.

#1 & #2 - $350
#3 - $425
#4 - $475
#5 & #6 - $450ea

Open to selling the mini colony on the far right of the frack. Send me a PM for quickest response.
Located in Los Angeles

613C937F-DEE2-47F2-8FDA-1812A71B5DF5.jpeg 99C5D6B5-A8BD-47FD-8645-9ADA3810BB92.jpeg 89F51BC0-DE1F-425C-9153-3F2778337519.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new