WWC LPS/SOFTYS schedule in mobius

Mkeller088

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone use this schedule? I find it odd to run whites at 39%, and royal blue backed off.
Am I off base here? I have an LPs dominant and have killed a few corals ie hammers and trachys using AB+ at around 65%. My par meter showed 220 at the highest coral, 100 at the bottom. Hammers were 7 inches off the bottom, trachy 3 inches off the bottom. Blue Maximus is happy up top. Tank is a 144. 24 inches deep. I think these lights are more powerful than I thought. Im needing an LPS schedule, and the mobius LPS intimidates me.
Note: parameters are in check. This is a lighting question only.
they set it at 40% which is a good thing in my case. Just unsure why the whites are so high, and backing off the blue. The set up un modified has me at 220 par just like I had with AB.
My lights are 2 xr30 blue g5’s
Any input or experiences would be appreciated

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No - I never personally liked it, to be honest. My tank is predominantly soft and LPS, with most of my LPS probably around the lower half of the tank (PAR is around 200 or so at the highest point, between 100-125 for most of my LPS and 50-75 along the bottom where most of my hammers, torches and elegance corals are. I use a variation on the Radiant template.

1634442155626.png

Back