WWC Snow Dragon par level and placement

I can’t answer the specific question, but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help
 
WWC turns and burns named pieces so fast, that nearly nobody has the vast majority of what they sell. If they do, the pieces are usually new and have not had time to grow up. I had never heard of WWC Snow Dragon until this post and I mostly pay attention.

That looks like a really close copy to Vivid Confetti, so you can probably borrow what you need to know from posts/info from that one.
 
WWC turns and burns named pieces so fast, that nearly nobody has the vast majority of what they sell. If they do, the pieces are usually new and have not had time to grow up. I had never heard of WWC Snow Dragon until this post and I mostly pay attention.

That looks like a really close copy to Vivid Confetti, so you can probably borrow what you need to know from posts/info from that one.

Thanks @jda

I really have a hard time understanding the hilarious names they come up with.

Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, I don’t understand the names? Do they name them after people as a tribute? It obviously has nothing to do with color, growth.

On the other hand, I see names like “Yoda” because it’s green or Cherry Bomb because it has cherry color.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new