WWC Snow Dragon par level and placement

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t answer the specific question, but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help

jda

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WWC turns and burns named pieces so fast, that nearly nobody has the vast majority of what they sell. If they do, the pieces are usually new and have not had time to grow up. I had never heard of WWC Snow Dragon until this post and I mostly pay attention.

That looks like a really close copy to Vivid Confetti, so you can probably borrow what you need to know from posts/info from that one.

OP
OP
Tuffloud1

Tuffloud1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WWC turns and burns named pieces so fast, that nearly nobody has the vast majority of what they sell. If they do, the pieces are usually new and have not had time to grow up. I had never heard of WWC Snow Dragon until this post and I mostly pay attention.

That looks like a really close copy to Vivid Confetti, so you can probably borrow what you need to know from posts/info from that one.

Thanks @jda

I really have a hard time understanding the hilarious names they come up with.

Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, I don’t understand the names? Do they name them after people as a tribute? It obviously has nothing to do with color, growth.

On the other hand, I see names like “Yoda” because it’s green or Cherry Bomb because it has cherry color.

Back