WWC Space Invader Pectinia in 4K!

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Messages
73,760
Reaction score
71,231
Location
Orlando, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check out this video of our WWC Space Invader Pectinia in our 293 Display tank under all blue Ecotech Radion Gen 4 Pros . We hope you enjoy it. Like and comment below for what else you would like to see us do.

 
Thats so awesome!

I am still eagerly awaiting the WWC mother colony directory.

Put it online > sell ads > profit as we search for the pinnacle of how the frags we just bought from you could look.
 
beautiful! I am planning on a pectina for a center piece in my current build. I will keep an eye on you guys!

Thanks for posting an awesome video!
 
Do you frag this often? Also, any tips on care? Looks amazing!

We do but not very often, we had two frags for sale on our website as of now. It prefers low light and flow is the best recommendation.
 
Absolutely amazing video! It has to be one of the most beautiful things I’ve seen!
 
Your super fly chalice under EcoTech AB+ would be awesome to see. Same for Walt Disney and Home Wrecker. I’m sure I can come up with more but that’s a start ;)

Thanks for the ideas ;) more coming soon.
 
I really like the videos. I understand you can't do this for every coral, but it really does help seeing placement around other corals in respect to flow and lighting.
 
Something in this video caught my eye.

Is that Vortech a stunt double?

That pump is way to clean for an established tank.

:p
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new