WWC TimeSplitter 2-Day LIVE SALE! 32 hours, 2100+ corals!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OriginalUserName

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Next weds seems like a long way off. Of course when I get my order I'm going to be like "OMG, this is a lot of stuff to dip".

Why don't we have a picture/haul thread yet?!?!?!

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotta love when FedEx has a delivery exception saying your address doesn't exist....YOU'VE DELIVERED PACKAGES TO MY HOME BEFORE!

Now the hold game begins...

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my order shipment label, lov it, u look at what u bought and your like man that's alot of money I spent, lol!

Rispa

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my order shipment label, lov it, u look at what u bought and your like man that's alot of money I spent, lol!
lol and I'm sitting here realizing just how much I spend on birds and thinking that this hobby might help me avoid spending so much.

KristiDave

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have to update, the other day I had posted here that I was a little disappointed with the sale. Yesterday Chris from WWC called me to tell me that one of the corals we ordered was not in stock. He told me that in this case they substitute it with a drag of equal or better value. I told him what I was thinking. ($20 higher price) he said it was great and it wouldn’t be a problem. He followed that he said for the inconvenience we will give you one more frag no charge.
I was shocked! Chris apologized profusely for the inconvenience, I assured him it was no problem and that I understood. What great customer service! And incredibly pleasant! World Wide Corals YOU ROCK! We will be doing more business!

Scorpius

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my order today. Cardboard box was wet from top to bottom. Two of the bags had almost zero water. Luckily both coral in leaky bags were still in water and survived. No t-shirt or sticker in the box. I did meet the requirements. PM incoming @WWC.

Rispa

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So far I am having a good experience with them. They were willing to refund my money, so that I could pay in the manner that I had originally intended to. Now I just have to see how the customer service at my bank is. Apparently they have a new policy on this matter.

Stephers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm acclimating now. Everything looks great except the birds of paradise has a significant bleach/loss of tissue area on it. I took a picture. I'm okay with seeing if it recovers, but what should I do? @WWC

Dan I

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the process of acclimating these bad boys.
20180523_105627.jpg
20180523_115525.jpg

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotta love when FedEx has a delivery exception saying your address doesn't exist....YOU'VE DELIVERED PACKAGES TO MY HOME BEFORE!

Now the hold game begins...

Hopefully FedEx gets the directions to the driver ASAP so they can get it to you by this afternoon. Its probably a substitute driver... Please send us an email on how they look once that happens.

So I have to update, the other day I had posted here that I was a little disappointed with the sale. Yesterday Chris from WWC called me to tell me that one of the corals we ordered was not in stock. He told me that in this case they substitute it with a drag of equal or better value. I told him what I was thinking. ($20 higher price) he said it was great and it wouldn’t be a problem. He followed that he said for the inconvenience we will give you one more frag no charge.
I was shocked! Chris apologized profusely for the inconvenience, I assured him it was no problem and that I understood. What great customer service! And incredibly pleasant! World Wide Corals YOU ROCK! We will be doing more business!

Thank you so much for the kind words! I sure hope everything arrives in excellent condition :)

Received my order today. Cardboard box was wet from top to bottom. Two of the bags had almost zero water. Luckily both coral in leaky bags were still in water and survived. No t-shirt or sticker in the box. I did meet the requirements. PM incoming @WWC.

From our experience FedEx does an excellent job with delivering our packages 99.9% of the time! However, there are times a couple of times a year where they don't, lol. I can seriously count on one hand how many boxes they seriously damage per year. It is that small of a percentage! Due to the amount of shipping we had to get out on time some t-shirts/stickers will ship separately.

So far I am having a good experience with them. They were willing to refund my money, so that I could pay in the manner that I had originally intended to. Now I just have to see how the customer service at my bank is. Apparently they have a new policy on this matter.

Glad we could help you out and good luck with your bank!

Last edited:
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm acclimating now. Everything looks great except the birds of paradise has a significant bleach/loss of tissue area on it. I took a picture. I'm okay with seeing if it recovers, but what should I do? @WWC

Can you please send us an email to [email protected] so we can properly help you?

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully FedEx gets the directions to the driver ASAP so they can get it to you by this afternoon. Its probably a substitute driver... Please send us an email on how they look once that happens.

@WWC , after meeting with the driver, and getting back to my house...it doesn't look like the 4 hour delay made for any problems...i"ll have a better idea when I get home later tonight. Frank, I appreciate your attention to this matter as soon as we spoke on the phone. I also spoke with Bobby, my t-shirt/sticker were missing, but he told me to send an email so this gets taken care of.

Thanks again guys...giving these a few days to acclimate and find the perfect spot for them.

Next live sale in t-minus....

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

We pm'd you back to help you out :)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC , after meeting with the driver, and getting back to my house...it doesn't look like the 4 hour delay made for any problems...i"ll have a better idea when I get home later tonight. Frank, I appreciate your attention to this matter as soon as we spoke on the phone. I also spoke with Bobby, my t-shirt/sticker were missing, but he told me to send an email so this gets taken care of.

Thanks again guys...giving these a few days to acclimate and find the perfect spot for them.

Next live sale in t-minus....

Just glad we got to make it right! Hope you enjoy all of your new corals.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC u guys are great, coral looks good. I only had one bag that was empty so I will keep an eye on that coral.; thanks again.

Hopefully all is well, if not we will take care of you under our guarantee :)

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 100 75.2%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.3%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back