May 4, 2012 #21 fab1971 Valuable Member View Badges Joined Feb 28, 2010 Messages 2,255 Reaction score 21 Location new jersey Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Awesome price! If I hadn't bought a bunch of pieces last month, it would have already been in my tank :) glws.
Awesome price! If I hadn't bought a bunch of pieces last month, it would have already been in my tank :) glws.
May 5, 2012 #22 caudill187 Valuable Member View Badges Joined Nov 20, 2009 Messages 1,904 Reaction score 21 Location New Orleans Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I can't believe these are still here. Wish I had the $. Bump for nice frags :)
Jul 20, 2012 #23 Lacktaters Active Member View Badges Joined May 15, 2012 Messages 308 Reaction score 9 Location Bakersfield Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I just wanted to thank you guys for letting these sit around for a couple months for me :-) It was a pleasure doing business with you Willie. Great communication, great packaging, and most importantly nice healthy frags!
I just wanted to thank you guys for letting these sit around for a couple months for me :-) It was a pleasure doing business with you Willie. Great communication, great packaging, and most importantly nice healthy frags!