WWIII 200DD

New fish made it out of QT jail yesterday and he's super cool!

20190403_175053-1200x2469.jpg


You can see one of the frags up above him that was ravaged by dinos early on in this build. I was pushing it putting in sticks 2 months in. No sign of dinos anymore, now I just need to get some growth going.
 
Convict tangs are one of my favorite fish. The one I had was very friendly and after a while would allow me to pet him.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new