WYSIWYG Z and P

Ninjapotamus

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2011
Messages
478
Reaction score
30
Location
san jose
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2p fizzy lizzy
2p armageddon
1p purple orchid rainbow
4p 5 color rainbow
1p woodstock
10 or so pink and gold, entire large plug is covered

180 shipped via USPS. ships monday. if usps does not overnight to your zip it will be 200 shipped for UPS.

thanks!

DSC02901.jpg

DSC02912.jpg

DSC02931.jpg

DSC02935.jpg

DSC02959.jpg

DSC02964.jpg
 
thanks all =)!

ron
if your wife is down in SJ I can do the pack for 100$ since its local, just PMme and we can arrange it.
 
Sounds good, we'll take it. She can pick up either Saturday evening or Sunday afternoon depending on when she comes back. I'll PM you details and get your phone number and address for her. If you have any other zoa frags, maybe she'll buy more :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new