X1 Kamoer Bluetooth pump not pumping?

TDWitDaReefy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 16, 2022
Messages
7
Reaction score
31
Location
Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I recently purchased a pair of used kamoers and they don’t seem to be pumping, maybe I’m doing something wrong synced them through the app went to prime and nothing, had them inserted in the dosing bottles didn’t have a hole for air to come in through so I’m going to add that but is there something else I’m missing? Cheers.
 
I can’t answer with the question but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help

Are the motors actually turning ?
 
Try taking the dosing head off and do a calibration on the pump. While in calibration you should be able to feel the motor shaft turning, if so I suspect that the dosing head may be weak. Replace dosing head as needed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new