XF350 Bushing Misshapen

Falco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Maxspect XF350 is only a few months old but it just seized up and I can't figure out why. I think maybe a small snail got into it and caused it to misshapen one of the internal "grommets" or bushings that holds the green side in place (see pics below). I took the pump completely apart and cleaned it but when it turns on it makes a ton of bubbles and the green side is vibrating like crazy. Is there a way to get a replacement part for this?

Thanks!
IMG_0888.jpeg
IMG_0886.jpeg

Usctom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
coralvue has most of there parts on their website. I have the origanal 150 and have had to replace the bushing a couple times.

OP
OP
Falco

Falco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
coralvue has most of there parts on their website. I have the origanal 150 and have had to replace the bushing a couple times.

Thank you for the link but the bushing I need doesn't seem to be on the site. Its for the one side of the motor block, not the cage holder.

@csmaxspect @Jeff@CoralVue any help?

CoralVue_Marketing

One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the link but the bushing I need doesn't seem to be on the site. Its for the one side of the motor block, not the cage holder.

@csmaxspect @Jeff@CoralVue any help?

Your best bet for support issues is to email [email protected] to open a trouble ticket. We have parts at headquarters that aren't always listed on the website, although because I work remote (and I'm just a marketing dude) don't have the ability or access to walk into the warehouse to check. But from a strategical or philosophical perspective, it is a goal of ours to have the parts you need to keep your equipment running for years after the manufacturer retires a product. This is something we want to become known for, so hopefully I don't put my foot in my mouth with this post.

OP
OP
Falco

Falco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your best bet for support issues is to email [email protected] to open a trouble ticket. We have parts at headquarters that aren't always listed on the website, although because I work remote (and I'm just a marketing dude) don't have the ability or access to walk into the warehouse to check. But from a strategical or philosophical perspective, it is a goal of ours to have the parts you need to keep your equipment running for years after the manufacturer retires a product. This is something we want to become known for, so hopefully I don't put my foot in my mouth with this post.

Thank you I emailed support, opened a ticket and they are shipping a replacement!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back