XL Koran Angelfish

frankiereef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2018
Messages
151
Reaction score
70
Location
Maryland
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Almost 10” XL beautiful Koran Angelfish. No reef coral issue at all. Asking $300 OBO.
reef tank 022.JPG
 
Last edited:
To where? I will check in local fish store how to ship him.
 
Did u ever sell this guy? I'm in Va and very interested
 
We all need to know whether this fish found a happy new home? ;)
 
Hopefully we’ve bumped you back to the top of the posts— he’s beautiful. ;)
 
I've messaged u twice. Where in Maryland u located
 
Your in Frederick. . . I was in Silver Spring just outside of gaitherburg.

Gorgeous healthy fish !!!
 
Last edited:
We you be interested in selling? I'm def interested in the fish
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new