0   0   0
Just showing off my massive rose nem!

4CC71306-F8F5-4340-AC70-EBE9E30B2857.jpeg

Reefer825

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Beautiful color on that nem!! I've never seen one that big that far extended! How's that nem cup worked out for you? Has it always been attached to it? I've always wondered about them and was thinking about getting one. I have one that keeps moving while my others are happy.

OP
OP
G

gavinz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful color on that nem!! I've never seen one that big that far extended! How's that nem cup worked out for you? Has it always been attached to it? I've always wondered about them and was thinking about getting one. I have one that keeps moving while my others are happy.
Thanks! And yea I didn’t expect it to get this big yet! And it’s just a regular clay pot that I tossed in for my clowns to breed in but I put that guy in it and he never left lol

Reefer825

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Thanks! And yea I didn’t expect it to get this big yet! And it’s just a regular clay pot that I tossed in for my clowns to breed in but I put that guy in it and he never left lol
That's awesome. I thought it was one of the anemone cups that some sites sell, lol. They must work then If yours has stayed attached to it!

OP
OP
G

gavinz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's awesome. I thought it was one of the anemone cups that some sites sell, lol. They must work then If yours has stayed attached to it!
Worked well so far as he’s never left or even tried. I’ve even moved the pot around to see if he’d move and never did

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.9%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 171 67.6%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back