• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

XP Aqua ATO - $50 shipped

Item Price
20-75
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2021
Messages
5,878
Reaction score
24,774
Location
Idaho
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Cleaning out the reef closet, free shipping on all stuff! All pumps were tested and everything works and stored cleaned.

Inkbird 306T (not wifi) $25 SOLD
Hanna LR Nitrate checker with reagents $25 SOLD
Jebao Wavemaker SLW-5 $25 SOLD
Hygger Nano return pump $25 SOLD

XP aqua ATO $50
Tunze 3152 ATO $75 SOLD

Through PayPal g&s, I've got boxes ready and can ship right away.

IMG_20250622_172350137.jpg IMG_20250622_173254705.jpg IMG_20250622_174137470_HDR.jpg IMG_20250622_180325172.jpg IMG_20250622_180638638.jpg IMG_20250622_184952514.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new