XP Aqua Flood Guardian

  • Thread starter Thread starter MikeyZo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MikeyZo

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2025
Messages
851
Reaction score
1,460
Location
Long Island
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
has anyone tried the XP Aqua flood guardian that adds a second layer of shut off protection to your ro/di float valve shut off?
 
I actually used one as my gravity ATO for several years. I didn't use it behind any real pressure though, just gravity from a 10 gallon tank sitting just above the sump. I never had problems with it.
 
Yes. I use the flood guardian (aka “marriage saver”) to automate my rodi water production. Outlet turns on 2x a week that it is connected to fill my ato. I added an auto flush that flushes the membrane when it starts and every hr. One of the greatest additions I’ve made.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new