Xp Aqua ro/di flood guardian

Surfside74

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I came home today and this is now not working properly. I have had it about five or six months. It is being used in my saltwater mix up container. When it powers on the green light comes on and it gets ready to work. I then push the play button so it’ll start to fill and instead of it filling and water coming out it just beeps five long times and no water comes out. I looked at the optical sensor and it looks intact and I can’t figure out why it’s not working. All I know is I can’t make any water through this thing now. Anybody got any ideas on why this isn’t working right? Could the sensor or solenoid be bad already?

moreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Mine has worked great for about same time. Could be sensor but suggest you call manufacture it is likely under warranty.

mike550

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Surfside74 definitely reach out to the company. After you hit play does the light stay on or blink? Just my thoughts. If it’s on then it thinks the sensor was tripped So maybe a bad optical sensor. If it blinks then it should be filling so maybe a bad solenoid.

OP
OP
Surfside74

Surfside74

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Surfside74 definitely reach out to the company. After you hit play does the light stay on or blink? Just my thoughts. If it’s on then it thinks the sensor was tripped So maybe a bad optical sensor. If it blinks then it should be filling so maybe a bad solenoid.
It beeps three times I think and then nothing happens. I’ll call them I guess.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 79 38.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 31 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back