Xr 15s+ AI blade

OctaviusBrine

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 17, 2022
Messages
1,293
Reaction score
5,176
Location
Palmer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So Ive been thinking of adding on to my current set up and was wondering if anyone else has ran 2 xr 15s on a rms mounts and added a blade or two. I’m not sure if I want to go that rout or just add another 15. If you do pics would be nice with how you have it mounted.Thoughts, comments, questions, concerns?
 
What’s your set up? I have two blues kinda regret not going with pros. I was thinking of adding a grow to the front. But for a 30” inch it’s still a bit spendy I can get a used 15 for about as much as a new blade.
 
What’s your set up? I have two blues kinda regret not going with pros. I was thinking of adding a grow to the front. But for a 30” inch it’s still a bit spendy I can get a used 15 for about as much as a new blade.

6 XR15 Pro and 1 Blade Glow. A Grow would be nice to counter all the blue from the Radions.

IMG_1004.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new