Xr15 g5 fan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Duberz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two xr15 g5 blues. Along with all the known problems I’m having I have noticed that I have never seen my fans on. They have been hooked up for a month or so running at 50%. I find this very odd. Anyone else experiencing this?

OP
OP
Duberz

Duberz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so I went in settings and changed the fan off enabled or something like that. Now the fans run non stop even when the lights are off.

Alex1Young

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so I went in settings and changed the fan off enabled or something like that. Now the fans run non stop even when the lights are off.

Duberz,

This is normal. By default, the XR15 fan will only run as needed. It is thermostatically controlled and will begin running once the LED cluster reaches a designated temperature. Keep in mind, the fan may run little to never depending on your scheduling.

AcanthurusRex

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should not be able to change the fan setting in a deleterious manner via mobius.
By normal is this off/on full blast or is the fan speed modulated based on the cooling requirements.

xjiang7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do yours make same fan noise? I also have two xr15 G5 and one of them has a lower frequency nosie

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 31 83.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.4%
Back