XR30 Blue's with Seneye

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReefPig
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I just got my hands on a 510. The seneye definitely runs "hot" compared to the 510. Seneye is ~30-40% higher. Measurements taken back to back, ~6" under surface, direct center (both sensors pointing at the light).

Even though I started this discussion, I’ve pretty much kept out of it, as most people seem to have put it down to “you’re stupid for getting those lights on that tank, the Seneye is right”.

I know my tank, I’m not a newb, I know the Seneye is wrong, but I do not have access to an Apogee to prove it.

Would be very interested to understand more about your testing.
light height, measurement depth, intensity, how many units and how close together.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new