• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Yaboinathan

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

deerhunter06

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
buyer beware. Bought a 32HD off of him, very poorly packaged in a box way too big with one used sheet of small bubble wrap. It was moving around all over the place in the box. I opened it plugged it in, violet spectrum didnt work, advised him of the situation. All of that in less than 10 minutes of owning the product. He said he would refund me or credit me 40 dollars...I called AI to check and see how much it would be to have it fixed, they of course couldnt tell me. I told seller I would ship it back, he stated "Send me a tracking number once u send. When I receive it, I will issue u a refund. Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience" with in an hour its at the post office on its way back. I provide a picture of receipt with tracking info and explain i want the refund. He says no refund until he gets the item back. Not something I would do but whatever. I asked him to refund me for the shipping considering I received a broken item. refused to help with shipping. I dont imagine ill be getting any sort of refund what so ever. Be a man, own up that you sold someone something broken.. Help cover the shipping. Freaking people are every thing that is wrong with this world.

OP
OP
deerhunter06

deerhunter06

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will add Yaboinathan has had prompt communication and very fast shipping. Although i do not agree with him not helping shipping costs I believe him that he didnt know the light was broke when he sold it to me. I would never leave you guys hanging with return shipping if i sold you something that turned out to be broke. He has however stayed true in refunding me the orignal cost.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 14.3%
Back