Yay I'm a new member, woot!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brittany
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Brittany

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2016
Messages
4
Reaction score
4
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My boyfriend is already a member. He's had a saltwater tank for many years. We currently have 2 clowns in a 45 gallon tank. I'm pretty sure the female is evil cause all the other fish we've had jumped the tank, died or mysteriously disappeared. I've never seen her attack any fish but she's the fish that's lasted.
 
welcome2-jpg.323459
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new