OP
OP
immaman2011

immaman2011

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s interesting to hear you guys struggle to have a possum eating mysis/brine. I had a stunning tanakai (Unfortunately lost to an urchin) that would eat everything. Wish I had photos of him, instead my only photo I have is him being eaten alive by my pincushion urchin which is no longer in my nano tank.
Mine eats flake and mysis. I was surprised. If she's hungry enough I guess she just eats anything lol. Sorry to hear about the ******* urchin, that's why I decided against them...and crabs and hermits. More trouble then their worth I guess.

OP
OP
immaman2011

immaman2011

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I inherited one from a local reefer and i thought all along they ate anything :grinning-face-with-sweat: as thats how mine does. But in saying that i just dosed the tank with pods to help battle other issues so maybe it will be a good thing that i have pods in there now with him. Im about to add a tailspot blenny to this tank to help with some of the algae.
Pods help with green and red algae right? Do pods eat coraline algae? I was thinking on dosing some pods.....

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 43.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 24 30.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back