Yellow goby on shrooms

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2020
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
14,565
Location
Northern Ontario, Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just thought I'd post a cute pic of my goby on shrooms
Happy Saturday everyone
IMG_20210130_141051.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new