Yellow or pink-and-black cucumber?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JoJosReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JoJosReef

There's some lovely filth down here!
View Badges
Joined
Sep 27, 2021
Messages
20,722
Reaction score
80,831
Location
Orange County, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm, which or both!?

1730148743227.png


1730148755389.png


I was initially interested in the yellow since I run a lot of planktonic foods, but the black and pink might do a decent job in the sand bed. I don't currently have much sand bed space, but that will change in a couple of weeks once the 80 gets wet.

Currently adding to my order of 4 peppermint shrimp and trochus snails.
 
I say both, but I'm an enabler so don't take anything I say to heart :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
 
I say both, but I'm an enabler so don't take anything I say to heart :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
I just got the yellow. But maybe there's still time to add to my order...
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new