Yellow Tang Anyone?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,883
Reaction score
122,533
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
yeallowtang2-1-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
The question of the day is how many shots did it take to get that baby? Nice picture
 
That's a sweet looking tang!
 
Excellent Rev. That could be a species shot for sure, excellent detail, and no background to distract. (You may want to "tattoo" the fish with your name, to prevent this.)
 
Beautiful shot and I agree with Poseidon. I'd put some kind of mark on that fish body. This one's too easy to steal and drop out/alter the background. Nice camera work.
Gary
 
Thanks everyone! I took your advice and stamped it! :)
 
I see ich on that fish.........wait just a piece of dust on my screen. great looking critter
 
hey rev just got a response on the idol.. he thinks idols are too delicate to ship and it's too expensive so he says.
 
dangit, now I can't use it on ebay, when I sell livestock ;-)

Nice pic. My sailfin keeps killing any Zebrasoma tangs I add...
 
Spectacular pic Rev. I still am a huge fan of Yellow Tangs, even though they are fairly common. There just aren't many fish that add such an intense splash of color to the tank as they do.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new