Yellow tang

Omar22407

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 3, 2021
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
Ct
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello can I’m looking for a large 6-7 inch yellow tang, I can pick up plz, or text my number 860-328-3581, I’m located in CT, I want one like the large one in the picture

EFB1EE35-6EFC-46CC-925F-9D08A5F895CE.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new