Yes another SCA 150 build thread.

Jim Gomoll

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been looking thru allot of SCA tank builds since I'm working on a SCA 120g with the same external overflow myself. Some threads said the SCA return bulk heads leak so I bought a set from BRS but the threads dont fit thru the return holes like the supplied ones. Wondering if you used the 3/4" SCA return bulkheads or something different?

Moved to the Springs in August and eager to meet others in town and LFS recommendations here, surrounding area.

OP
OP
Chris Spaulding

Chris Spaulding

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been looking thru allot of SCA tank builds since I'm working on a SCA 120g with the same external overflow myself. Some threads said the SCA return bulk heads leak so I bought a set from BRS but the threads dont fit thru the return holes like the supplied ones. Wondering if you used the 3/4" SCA return bulkheads or something different?

Moved to the Springs in August and eager to meet others in town and LFS recommendations here, surrounding are

Moved to the Springs in August and eager to meet others in town and LFS recommendations here, surrounding area.
Hello and welcome.
I used 3/4 inch bulkheads I got from a LFS.
As far as LFS in town for salt we have 3
Reefkoi Corals Saltwater only
Seascapes most fish both Salt and Fresh . Good selection of Red Sea Products.Coral selection suck
Inside ReefVery new store and has lots of potential.
There is also a reef club that gets together once a month and active on Facebook Pike Peak Aquarist Society
One place to defiantly check out is Aquatic Art up on the south side of Denver / Highlands ranch open to public Fridays Saturdays and Sundays.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back