Yes another SCA 150 build thread.

I've been looking thru allot of SCA tank builds since I'm working on a SCA 120g with the same external overflow myself. Some threads said the SCA return bulk heads leak so I bought a set from BRS but the threads dont fit thru the return holes like the supplied ones. Wondering if you used the 3/4" SCA return bulkheads or something different?

Moved to the Springs in August and eager to meet others in town and LFS recommendations here, surrounding area.
 
I've been looking thru allot of SCA tank builds since I'm working on a SCA 120g with the same external overflow myself. Some threads said the SCA return bulk heads leak so I bought a set from BRS but the threads dont fit thru the return holes like the supplied ones. Wondering if you used the 3/4" SCA return bulkheads or something different?

Moved to the Springs in August and eager to meet others in town and LFS recommendations here, surrounding are

I've been looking thru allot of SCA tank builds since I'm working on a SCA 120g with the same external overflow myself. Some threads said the SCA return bulk heads leak so I bought a set from BRS but the threads dont fit thru the return holes like the supplied ones. Wondering if you used the 3/4" SCA return bulkheads or something different?

Moved to the Springs in August and eager to meet others in town and LFS recommendations here, surrounding area.
Hello and welcome.
I used 3/4 inch bulkheads I got from a LFS.
As far as LFS in town for salt we have 3
Reefkoi Corals Saltwater only
Seascapes most fish both Salt and Fresh . Good selection of Red Sea Products.Coral selection suck
Inside ReefVery new store and has lots of potential.
There is also a reef club that gets together once a month and active on Facebook Pike Peak Aquarist Society
One place to defiantly check out is Aquatic Art up on the south side of Denver / Highlands ranch open to public Fridays Saturdays and Sundays.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new