You guys are slacking!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Brew12

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was seriously considering the Seneye but talked myself out of it because of the confusion on the monthly charges.
I hope I understand correctly that the monthly charge is only for web access. I'm fine not having that.

Brian W

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you only use it as a par meter. You will not be charged anything.
I believe its when you buy the little cards to monster ammonia, nitrate and whatever else it monsters...that's when you pay for a monthly replacement card.

OP
OP
Brew12

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you only use it as a par meter. You will not be charged anything.
I believe its when you buy the little cards to monster ammonia, nitrate and whatever else it monsters...that's when you pay for a monthly replacement card.
That was my understanding. You pay $6/month and they send you the replacement slides and give you online access. I just want a PAR meter since I run an APEX.

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That was my understanding. You pay $6/month and they send you the replacement slides and give you online access. I just want a PAR meter since I run an APEX.
Thanks for the clarification. I guess $6 isn't too bad, but I had been wanting it for all of its monitoring capabilities. I think I convinced Santa to get a Reefkeeper instead since those also have a good discount.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bulk Reef Supply ... Can you hold off on shipping orders until I (we) are done shopping next weekend? i.e. combined shipping on multiple orders would save us $$

Unfortunately we don't have the functionality to do that :( You can watch the inventory counter on items though, and keep a shopping cart to checkout at once. I know it's not ideal but our warehouse staff is working super hard right now to get everyone's orders quickly and I'd hate to throw a wrench at them!

spiraling

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got my seneye and a pilsner glass! Now I'm holding out for a ball cap or t-shirt. It seems I always miss those.

DeepBlueSomething

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately we don't have the functionality to do that :( You can watch the inventory counter on items though, and keep a shopping cart to checkout at once. I know it's not ideal but our warehouse staff is working super hard right now to get everyone's orders quickly and I'd hate to throw a wrench at them!

@Bulk Reef Supply Cheers to Warehouse, Logistics and Retail workers for the next 6-7 weeks!

OP
OP
Brew12

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got my seneye and a pilsner glass! Now I'm holding out for a ball cap or t-shirt. It seems I always miss those.
I always miss the free stuff. I have 3 coupons for the free t-shirts on my desk that expired a few weeks ago. Kept forgetting to redeem them. Placed a big order last night.. yup... forgot the pilsner glass.

Can't wait to see which freebee I forget next!!! :p

chefjpaul

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always miss the free stuff. I have 3 coupons for the free t-shirts on my desk that expired a few weeks ago. Kept forgetting to redeem them. Placed a big order last night.. yup... forgot the pilsner glass.

Hahaha.....same with me, my salt and miscellaneous orders never correspond with sales or give aways, very much out of sync.[emoji2]

Daltrey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You ato tanks are the size of my NSW tanks...each!

That would scare me...if the top off pump sticks=flood.

I always keep a small resovoir

Also i hope they choke on their beer.

I was kidding. The tank on the left is plumbed to my top off in my 40 gallon breeder sump about 2/3 way down. If the float valve sticks it will only dump 15 gallons into the sump. Not enough to overflow it.

20171117_165613.jpg

20171117_170208.jpg

spiraling

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Yep, have the coupon for the shirt. Found it while I was recycling the box from my last order. Expired 5 days before. {sigh} I easily could have bought more salt for a shirt!

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seeing the vertex 180i skimmer with 40%off. Not marked as a Black Friday deal. Story behind this one? I know there have been broken impeller issues and poor cust service, per BRS reviews.

Are you guys phasing them out?

Sorry I missed this on Thursday! No, we aren't phasing them out. We just had excess inventory to clear out to make room for all the new things we're bringing in :)

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back