You guys dig this new logo???

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,859
Reaction score
122,450
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What do you think of the new premium member logo?

premium1.jpg
 
Refresh my son! F5 is the key! LOL!
 
That looks hawt....makes me feel better about my $20...

oh wait..didn't pay that....

well, in a year I'll feel good about $20 :)
 
Working on a new Team R2R as well. :D
 
That looks hawt....makes me feel better about my $20...

oh wait..didn't pay that....

well, in a year I'll feel good about $20 :)

$25 Grasshopper!
 
Hmm...maybe for a 1 week promotion.... "20 percent off permium membership!" :P
 
Wax on, wax off!
 
You know..that movie isn't nearly as cool as it used to be.... kind of like "The Dark Crystal" and "Three Ninjas"
 
Very nice! I like it a lot.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new