• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

You guys missed out!!!! AhahAhHahah

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my box from returnofsid today for Dannys auction thingy!!! Wow I hit the jackpot for 100$ 10pcs of sps nice ones also!!!! Were talking Ora, steve Elias etc... Chea!!! Big props man not only did my money go to a great cause I got some really nice pieces to fill the void from my tank crash... Thanks man awesome deal!!!!!!:tongue::bigsmile:

drainbamage

Extreme Whippersnapper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what Chris said- plus you didn't give us a tease with bucket thread- I know I'm not the only one bummed out, Lil Lee was hoping for an appearance...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Troylee

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are about the only pics your gonna get today... I'm getting my VIP treatment at the monsterjam world finals...;)
99c207c5.jpg

a42dff0f.jpg

OP
OP
Troylee

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's the joy tonight is only for a select few it's real intimate and hanging with the drivers and watching them qualify,etc... Tomorrow night it's
Sold out and will be filled....

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Monster Jam looked like tons of fun!!

Glad to hear all the corals arrived safe and healthy!! Please don't hesitate to let me know, if any corals have any problems! When you're able, would love to see pics!

Money went to a very good cause! Glad we could combine our efforts, to help out! As a feedback comment, transaction went very smooth and wouldn't hesitate to buy from, or sell to, Lee, in the future!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 58 39.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 17 11.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 42 28.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 27 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back